- Light weight and a seat just 27 inches from the
pavement make the V Star 250 a great trainer as well
as a great choice for riders who appreciate the fun
that comes in small packages.
- Dual exhausts, plenty of quality chrome and
typical Star attention to detail; this is one
sharp little cruiser.
- Front disc brake provides highly controllable
- The V Star 250 is the only V-twin in its class.
- Estimated 78 mpg* means almost 200 miles
- Air-cooled, 249cc, 60-degree V-twin engine with a long, 66mm
stroke produces plenty of bottom-end torque and smooth
roll-on power. The only V-twin engine in its class.
- Single 26mm Mikuni® downdraft carburetor ensures optimal
fuel/air mixing and delivery with superb throttle response.
- Widely geared five-speed transmission makes the most of
V Star 250’s powerband.
- Easy, dependable electric starting.
- Beautiful dual chrome exhaust pipes let the engine breathe and
put out that classic V-twin rumble.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner virtually eliminates maintenance
and helps extend engine life.
- 58.7-inch wheelbase creates a long, low package with great
handling and maneuverability.
- 282mm single front disc brake and a rear drum brake provide
plenty of stopping power.
- Plush and low-stepped saddle keeps the center of gravity low
and lets almost everybody flatfoot the pavement.
- Telescopic front fork with 5.5 inches of travel provides a nice,
- Twin rear shocks feature 3.9 inches of travel and adjustable
spring preload for versatility under various loads.
- A custom style handlebar gives the V Star 250 a modern look and comfortable riding position.
- Extensive chrome details accent engine and side covers for
incomparable “big bike” fit and finish.
- Stylishly sculpted teardrop fuel tank features 2.5-gallon capacity
for excellent cruising range.
- Forward-set foot pegs enhance rider comfort by creating
- Wide rear fender and front and rear wire-spoked wheels add the
perfect classic, retro touch to this stylish package.