2013 Road Star Silverado S
- The Road Star Silverado S gets a chromed out front
end including chrome forks, fork covers, fork clamp,
switch housings, and brake/clutch levers as well as
stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.
- Electronic fuel injection provides easy cold starting
and flawless fuel delivery at nearly all altitudes and
in nearly any conditions.
- A medium-size adjustable windshield
enhances riding experience by keeping wind and
weather off the rider.
- Color-matched locking hard sidebags look great and
provide ample storage for traveling.
- Touring rider seat and passenger seat with
backrest is shaped for roominess and extended
- Power is not a problem for the long-legged
102-cubic-inch V-twin, and belt final drive passes it
to the rear wheel with maximum efficiency.
- Estimated 36 mpg* means this cruiser is in for a
long haul between fill-ups.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of
high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully
express their individuality.
- 102-cubic-inch (1670cc) air-cooled, pushrod OHV 48-degree
V-twin pumps out huge amounts of torque barely off idle for brisk
acceleration and fantastic overall cruising performance.
- Computer-controlled fuel injection monitors multiple engine
parameters to calculate perfect mixture under nearly
- Hydraulic valve lifters driven by twin camshafts deliver
exceptional performance and less maintenance. Ceramic
composite cylinder bore plating ensures greater durability and
optimal heat dissipation.
- Smooth-shifting transmission delivers outstanding cruising
performance with low rpm at highway speeds.
- Dry sump lubrication system uses a handy spin-on filter and
helps centralize mass by helping keep overall engine height to
- Electric starting system features solenoid-activated auto-decompressor for easy, dependable starting.
- Two-into-two exhaust system features beefy, staggered shotgun
dual pipes putting out a soulful V-twin exhaust tune.
- Solid-mounted engine housed in specially designed rigid-look,
double-cradle frame features a stylish 32-degree rake.
- Extra-long 66.5-inch wheelbase creates long and low retro
profile, added rider comfort and well-balanced handling.
- Telescopic 43mm front forks with stainless-steel covers and
5.5 inches of travel stylishly smooth out the bumps.
- Out-of-sight link-type, preload-adjustable rear shock provides
4.3 inches of wheel travel for great handling and a plush ride.
- The Road Star Silverado S comes equipped with 16-inch cast wheels. Tubeless tires are used for a classic, yet sporty look while providing confidence-inspired handling and excellent grip.
- Dual 298mm front disc brakes feature four-piston calipers with
aluminum pistons and sintered brake pads for strong, linear
stopping power, backed up by a 320mm single rear disc.
- Lightweight and high-strength final drive belt provides long life
and quiet operation.
- Industry-leading Star family fit and finish feature rich, lustrous
paint and extensive chrome accents that create a machine as
stunning as it is powerful.
- Ultra-thin, tank-mounted speedometer features a stylish design
and provides easy reading of odometer, dual tripmeters, clock
and fuel gauge as well as low fuel, high beam, turn signal,
neutral and engine diagnostic indicator lights.
- LED taillight and clear turn signal lenses with amber bulbs for a
custom look, great visibility and reduced current draw.
- Full-size floating-type rider and passenger floorboards are roomy
- A two-piece adjustable heel/toe shifter, and braided stainless
clutch and throttle cables add even more comfort and style.
- 4.8-gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light means
exceptional cruising range.
- Seat and fork locks both integrated into main ignition switch for
- Handy underseat helmet holder.
- Powerful 12V 60/55-watt halogen headlight maximizes nighttime
visibility and comes with beautiful chrome finish.
- 12V 12-amp-hour maintenance-free battery provides fuss-free,
- Stainless steel braided throttle and clutch cables.